Pages

7.02.2011

the republic - continued

A work in progress....

31inx 41in 


A while back I posted some photos of my progress on this painting (click here to see its earlier stages). Then I went oversees, and now that I am back I am trying to finish it ( I will definitely finish it). The pencil work is almost done and then I can get to painting! I can't wait. That's when the whole image will come together in terms of composition, color, and atmosphere. Yay!
Also, I am still exhibiting at one of the "Artists in the Kitchen" venues called FUSION, a bar and lounge. Here is the exact info: 

Fusion
818 Tenth Ave
New York, NY 10019

So even though the festival has come and gone, you can still view some of my original paintings and miniature prints.
For up to date info on all exhibitions and happenings visit Zofiaart.com .