Pages

7.26.2011

warped innovation

I was slacking ( a little bit) with posting new stuff on here, so this week I promise you 2 posts! So here we go.


This past weekend I took part in the "Warped Innovation" art show opening at Jersey Ink Tattoo & Body Piercing in Harrison, NJ. Here is the postcard (above) and photos of the new art I saw (below).

my "Mami Wata", oil and graphite on wood

Sofia Bachvarova

buttons!
regardless of political preference these are really interesting
animation loop projection
Kaliptus (organizer)
DJ - I have no idea what this instrument is, but he worked it!

I made this very complex diagram just for you! :P

the tattoo parlor mural



vendors
video projection

van!


The show is up until August 7, 2011 at:

Jersey Ink Tattoo & Body Piercing
530 Harrison Ave, 1st floor
Harrison, NJ 07032