Pages

10.13.2011

republic minis & digable

I have minis of "the republic"! They are decoupage prints on wood, handmade and hangable. I will have them available for sale at the Digable Arts Festival this weekend in Hoboken, NJ. It's a 2-day fest of music and art, go to the Digable site: DigableArts.com for directions and detailed info of the event. I participated last year and had an awesome time.

Check out "the republic" prints!







Here is the address of the event site and dates:


Saturday October 15th & Sunday October 16th
12pm - 7pm both days

Monroe Center for the Arts
720 Monroe Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030

The event will take up the entire 3rd floor of the Center! Below is a floor map, I will be set up in the "Window Room" marked with the red 'X'. When you get off the elevator, turn right and walk through to the end and I'll see you there!