Pages

9.26.2012

interview - art nouveau magazine


Check out my interview with Spencer Higgs for Art Nouveau magazine.


It was a lot of fun, here is a little excerpt:

"There’s a good chance that as you read this Zofia Bogusz is in the sweet reverie of her artistic mental zone, six hours deep into today’s meticulous process of painting beautiful woman, raging seas, cute bunnies, and macabre fish bones onto a single canvass of hand-cut natural wood. No ordinary canvass, mind you. Zofia doesn’t use ordinary canvasses; they’re too boring. The tenacious chaos of New York City growls away outside her window, but she’s unfazed, not distracted by anything except maybe the call of some fish tacos. Or maybe she’s surfing."


By the way, my solo show "sink with me" was amazing! I will post pics from it soon, I have over 200 raw image files to go through, I'll choose the best ones to show you. ;)