Pages

5.02.2011

unknown art show photos!

The UnKnown Art Show that took place at the Hudson Hotel was awesome! Good Units, the event space at the hotel is a great and big venue. There was a lot of really impressive art, along with a full on dj set playing dubstep, two levels of art, many guests, and just a good time. I took a bunch of photos, although I wish I took more, and got around to meeting all the artists. Below are some of the pics of my set, as well as other people's work.

My set up:
originals + prints

the whole set up, i sold 4 prints so that's a plus

"all mixed up" prints


Other artists' art installations:

a light installation, you click on and click off (spells out ZOF)


Video projection with dj on the bottom level, my work was on the second level above it.


The dj gear. I took the over from the top, of off the balcony.


cool faces


i like this


two levels of art


Disco balls! This was not an art piece, but I was amused anyway.


view from the second floor


Chelsea Greene Lewyta + Jonathan Fritz

i like it

cloud installation, they are made out of wood!


took a photo of a friend taking a photo of me