Pages

4.25.2011

color me sillly


I LOOOOVE COLOR. It's just so...juicy!

I've been more and more inspired by color recently (than in the past), with colors that pop, glow, unique color combinations, and so on. I have also been experimenting more with color in my artwork, and that's a plus too. It's not like the art will look any different, as it will still hold true to my sensibilities, but instead there will simply be more color to go around!

So here are some of pics of my color appreciation:

Yeah, I couldn't decide so both pairs came home.


I often take reference photos of the sunset, expect to see this in one of my paintings.


... and this one too...

... and this one...



acid yellow green



oldie, but still peachy...

me in the studio painting "sandpaper"

various shades of peachy

a little bundle of fuzzy pink yarn