Pages

11.28.2010

SOLD dolls and balls

I just recently sold the original oil painting "Dolls and Balls" !! This piece was the last piece painted in my surf series. It is by far one of people's favorites from that collection, so its only natural that she has found herself a new home. I am very happy and excited. A big 'thank you' and 'congratulations' to the painting's new owner (a very cool lady by the way).
 
It is a humbling experience when someone connects with your personal art on a philosophical, aesthetic, and an emotional level. You get this mutual understanding and contentedness. I like it!
dolls and balls
oil and graphite on wood 10.5in x 36in
I still have the mini fishboards of this piece for sale, so no worries. I will be making more of them, and they will be included in my (very near) future online store.